The children all start in the September of the academic year in which they will be five i.e. children who were born between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2018 will start in September 2022.
We accept children at the beginning of the school year in which they have their fifth birthday. All children are invited to attend school full time from September. Spring and Summer born children may request a short part time induction if necessary.
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please visit:
Admission criteria for schools in Surrey
In order of priority:-
- Looked after and previously looked after children
- Exceptional social/medical need.
- Children of permanent members of staff where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made; and/or the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- Children who will have a sibling at the school or at Walsh Junior school which operates shared sibling priority on the date of admission
- Children for whom the school is the nearest to their home address as measured by straight line – the nearest school will be the school closest to the home address that has a Published Admission Number to admit pupils to the appropriate age range and which admits local children. The nearest school may be either inside or outside the county boundary.
- Any other children prioritised according to the distance they live from the school.
You can also read our Admissions policy found on our Parent Page under Policies and Procedures.